IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE FOR NOMINATORS:
- Please READ the Global FWN100™ FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) before you submit a nomination. Go to http://www.filipinasummit.org/awards-faqs
- You will need permission from your nominee to submit her nomination.
- You need to explain to your nominee the requirements to attend when selected.
- IMPORTANT: This form does NOT allow you to save partial entries. Please prepare your nominee’s info saved on a Word document, before you begin a nomination submission. Otherwise you will have to start all over again.
- The nominee will receive a copy of your nomination entry after you hit “Submit” to ensure that she’s aware of her official nomination.
- Selection is open to Filipina women who are currently and actively engaged in their organizations, professions, industries, and global communities. This is a working award and retirees are welcome to be nominated as long as they are actively involved in projects in their communities.
- You may submit multiple nominations for different outstanding individuals. Each nomination will have to be filed separately.
- You must answer all the questions to complete the submission. Each nomination will take approximately 30 minutes, if your nominee’s information is ready.
- PARTIAL SUBMISSIONS will be disqualified so please be thoughtful and choose your words carefully.
- Nominations will be received online via this site ONLY.
- Please do not mail materials or documents to FWN unless requested.
- You may nominate yourself and/or a qualified Filipina leader.
- The final selection of the Global FWN100™ Awardees will be announced at a special gala awards event during the Filipina Leadership Summit October 25-29, 2017 in Toronto. Awardees will be notified of their selection privately immediately after they are selected by the Global FWN100™ Worldwide Search Committee so they can prepare to attend the Filipina Summit and join FWN. Nominee has to respond to the award selection within 10 days and sign off on the Terms of Acceptance.
- The FWN Summit Schedule web page will go LIVE on August 30. We will update the page weekly thereafter and often times on a daily basis at http://www.FilipinaWomensNetwork.org/filipinasummit
- To join FWN online, go to http://www.filipinawomensnetwork.org/membershipApplication
- To register for the 14th Filipina Leadership Global Summit. Register now at http://www.ffwn.org/event-2323316
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE FOR AWARDEES (when selected):
- The Global FWN100™ is a working award and FWN asks you to:
- Respond within 10 business days to the Global FWN100™ Award Selection Notification Letter sent via email and sign off on the Global FWN100™ Award Terms of Acceptance.
- Register to attend the Filipina Leadership Global Summit. Participate as a speaker, facilitator or attendee at the 14th Filipina Leadership Global Summit on October 25-29, 2017 to receive your award. Register at http://www.ffwn.org/event-2323316
- Get published and be included in the FWN Leadership Book Series. Submit leadership story (6,000-6,500 words) as one of the chapters in the DISRUPT book series. Announcement will go out when abstracts are due. Go to Amazon to order the books - in print and download to Kindle
http://bit.ly/FWNDISRUPT-2 - DISRUPT 2.0. Filipina Women: Daring to Lead
http://bit.ly/FWNDISRUPT-1 - DISRUPT. Filipina Women: Proud. Loud. Leading Without A Doubt.
- Commit to femtoring a young Filipina women helping develop our talent pipeline of next generation leaders through the FEMtorMatch™ program. Sign up as a femtor http://www.femtormatch.org/femtor-application/. More info about femtoring at http://www.femtormatch.org. FemtorMatch is a membership benefit. You can sign both as a Femtor or Femtee.
- Join FWN, go to http://www.filipinawomensnetwork.org/membershipApplication to join online.
- Once selected, FWN reserves the right to withdraw the Global FWN100™ Award designation if awardee has been deemed no longer in good standing with FWN and the community.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- When you fill out the form, do NOT use all CAPS. Use upper/lower case as you normally type.
- If you are having difficulty completing the online form, make sure your browser is updated to its latest version and empty your browser’s cache. We also recommend trying a different browser. You may also need to restart your computer or laptop.
- If you are having difficulty uploading files, make sure your files meet the file size limitations as noted in the form. Generally, PDF or Word documents should not exceed 1MB; photos should not exceed 5MB.
- Note: you are not able to save partial entries. So prepare the answers to the nomination questions on a Word document before you attempt to initiate an online nomination.