U.K. Visa Letter of Request Form
Individuals requesting a Letter of Invitation to the FWN Filipina Summit and other events must be:
A FWN member in good standing (applicants should be prepared to provide evidence of membership).
Fully registered - payment in full - for the Filipina Summit for which they are requesting an invitation. If you need to register, visit https://www.ffwn.org/event-2720767 or complete the form and pay registration dues below.
Purpose and Content of the Letter
Letters of Invitation to FWN events may be issued to validate the event. Such letters may be used to support an individual’s request for company or governmental clearance to attend the event.
A Letter of Invitation issued by FWN will:
Be addressed directly to the individual requesting the invitation
Include the name, date, and location of the FWN event
Indicate the individual’s responsibility for all expenses related to her participation in the FWN event (including registration, travel and accommodations)
Be signed by an authorized FWN representative
Requests for Letters of Invitation will be accepted until 15 August 2018. If you are unable to obtain a Visa or have any other travel related circumstances, the above event registration cancellation policy applies.
Delivery of Letter of Invitation
A Letter of Invitation may be delivered to the applicant by email or by courier (FedEx), as requested by the applicant. Shipping and Handling costs will be assessed to the requester.
A copy of the letter may also be delivered to a UK Embassy/Consulate or visa-issuing agency, as requested by the applicant. Approved requests will be processed within one week of receipt of a complete and qualified event registration form and Letter of Invitation Request.
FWN reserves the right to decline any request for a Letter of Invitation. If FWN declines a request, the $25 processing fee will not be assessed by FWN.
FWN has no influence on an individual's application to a UK Embassy or other agency for a visa to travel to the UK and is not responsible for the outcome of an individual's Visa application.
Please note: In the event that your visa application is denied, FWN cancellation / transfer policy applies ONLY if written documentation from your embassy is provided to FWN before 30 July 2018.
For questions regarding your Invitation Request, please contact FWN at +1 (415) 610-6637 or via email email@example.com
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
This policy applies to all registrations and tickets purchased regardless of when they were purchased. No exceptions.
- Filipina Summit fees are non-refundable but maybe transferred to another person.
- Ads, Letter of Invitation Requests processing fees (to apply for visa) and shipping/handling fees are non-refundable.
- Additional special-fee event tickets, hotel/tour packages, auction items, books, publications, FWN brand items and purchases made during the Summit are FINAL and non-refundable.
Transfer Policy for Filipina Summit fees:
- Email your transfer request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the person's name /contact info BEFORE 30 July 2018.
- If FWN member transfers registration to a NONmember, the NONmember must: 1) Pay the difference of the member and NONmember price at the time of transfer, OR 2) Become a FWN member at time of transfer. 3) If registration is discounted, the difference in current fees will be applied.
- A 50% transfer fee will be assessed.
*Questions? email@example.com or 415.935.4FWN