Makati Shangri-La, Manila is a renowned five-star luxury hotel in Makati City. The hotel is within walking distance from some of the most popular shopping malls in Manila. Culture lovers can visit the old city of Intramuros or Ayala Museum to learn more about Filipino culture and history.
Guests of the Filipina Leadership Global Summit receive a special daily room rate of PhP7,000 for a superior room with single/double occupancy.
Rate is in Philippines pesos and are subject to 12% VAT, 0.6% local tax and 10% service charge. If you want to fly to Manila early, the group rate will be extended for stays between September 25, 2014 and October 16, 2014 (subject to availability of guest rooms).
Room amenities include:
Circles Events Cafe breakfast buffet; in-room wired Internet access and Wi-Fi access; use of Health Club (which is equipped with exercise machines, Jacuzzi, steam and sauna rooms, cold plunge bath and swimming pool); daily local and international newspapers; fruit platter and floral arrangement in each room; two bottles of local mineral water in each room; and free parking.
To receive the special Global Summit room rate of ₱7,000:
- Make your reservations before the guaranteed room rate cut-off date on Monday, August 1, 2014.
- Identify yourself as a delegate of the Filipina Women's Network Filipina Leadership Global Summit.
- Provide the FWN group code FIL280913
- One night deposit plus taxes and service charge will be required and charged to your credit card.
- Make your reservations directly with the hotel:
- online at www.shangri-la.com: under the "Special Rate" area, select "Group Code" and enter FIL280913
- call Reservations at 1 800 8388 8388
- fax at 63 2 813 5040 or 63 2 813 5059 using their Reservation Fax Form (PDF Download)
- email your reservations with credit card guarantee info to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: The Makati Shangri-La will charge the full duration of your stay which includes guestroom rate plus taxes and service charge if you fail to check-in on your scheduled arrival date.
Check in time is 1400 hours (2pm Manila time) on the day of arrival. Check out time is 1200 hours (12pm Manila time) on the day of departure. Early arrivals or late departures may require an additional night's charge.
Upon hotel check-in, the hotel will require a credit card or cash deposit for incidental charges.
Delta Air Lines provides discounted pricing for those traveling to and from the Filipina Leadership Global Summit to be held October 5–8, 2014 in Manila, Philippines.
To receive reduced ticket pricing of up to 10% off, mention Filipina Leadership Global Summit Meeting Ticket Designator: NMHDS. Special pricing depends on fare type and origin city. Restrictions and exclusions may apply
Booking Online: www.delta.com
- When booking online, select Meeting Event Code and enter our Filipina Women's Network Meeting ID NMHDS in the box provided on the Search Flight page.
Booking by phone: 800-328-2216
- Please note that a Direct Ticketing Charge will apply for booking by phone.
Reduced fare pricing available for travel from September 27 to October 18, 2014. Fares are valid via Delta, Delta Connection and Delta codeshare flights operated by Alitalia, KLM and Air France.
Uber is your on-demand private driver. The latest service in Manila. Arrive in style. Better service than a taxi.
To receive a ₱300 discount for your first ride, download the iPhone or Android app from https://uber.com/invite/ubermarily.
- Manila Airport to Makati is a flat rate of ₱700
- For non-airport service: The base fare is ₱90 plus ₱2.10/min. (₱12.91/km)
- Minimum fare is ₱120
- Cancellation fee is ₱100
The Makati Shangri-La, Manila offers airport transfer at the following rates. Contact the hotel for more information and to make arrangements.
- Toyota Camry–₱2,880 each way
- Mercedes Benz S-Class (Hybrid 2012)–₱3,950 each
- Toyota Grandia / Hyundai Starex Van–₱3,270 each way
- Coaster–₱5,526 each way
Above rates are inclusive of ten percent (10%) service charge and prevailing government taxes. These are subject to change without prior notice.