Things To Do IN TORONTO
Toronto is a sophisticated, cosmopolitan city and a gateway to a vast and diverse region including the awesome Niagara Falls. A city where all flavours are welcome, where beauty has many faces, where it's okay to let your guard down. Go ahead, let this city put its spell on you. From world-class dining and entertainment, to sports, culture, music and nightlife, come see what Canada's Downtown has in store.
All-day Niagara Falls tour: Oct 29 (Sunday)
Take a day trip to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Sunday, Oct 29 All-day itinerary includes:
- 9:25am — board bus at Intercontinental Toronto Centre.
- Depart Toronto at 10:00am
- A stop at the Winery plus sampling.
- Drive through Niagara on the Lake (town)
- Lunch Buffet at the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel (Fallsview Dining Room - with ceiling to floor windows out looking the falls)
- Hornblower Boat Cruise (Journey behind the Falls is substituted if Hornblower does not operate)
- A stop at the Whirlpool
- Some free time near the Falls at the Table Rock Complex
- Be back in Toronto approximately 8:00 pm. Drop off at Intercontinental Toronto Centre.
Arts, Theatre & Culture
A unique creative spirit thrives in cosmopolitan Toronto. World-renowned festivals, events and spaces celebrate the arts, theatre and the city’s heritage. All set against a backdrop of stunning architecture and inspired by Toronto’s diversity.
STYLE & SHOPPING
Toronto has emerged as a major style destination. Stores abound with luxury designer items, unique vintage finds and top home décor, and high fashion can be found around every corner.
Fall in Toronto means more arts events than your imagination can capture, PLUS the return of the major league excitement of the NBA’s Raptors and NHL’s Maple Leafs.