MOST INFLUENTIAL FILIPINA WOMEN IN THE WORLD
Use this form to nominate for the:
Continuing Influential Global FWN100™
FWN Hall Of Fame Global FWN100™
For nominations in other categories, complete the nomination form at https://www.filipinasummit.org/nominate/
Previous US FWN100™ and Global FWN100™ Awardees may be re-nominated every year if awardee has a demonstrated continuing influential work in her workplace AND local community. There are two award levels:
- When selected the second time, awardee will receive the Continuing Influential Global FWN100™Award.
- The third time awardee is selected, she will be inducted into the FWN Hall of Fame, receive the Global FWN100™ Always Influential Award and will no longer qualify for further nominations.
Self-nominations are not accepted for these two award levels.
References and evidence of influential activities will be vetted and reviewed.
Previous awardees are encouraged to nominate their fellow awardees for either of these two awards. Selection will be based on how previous awardee has advanced the mission of the Filipina Women's Network and supported its activities worldwide.
Before submitting a 2nd or 3rd nomination for a previous Global FWN100™ Awardee, determine actions the nominee has taken to further FWN's Mission.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- When you fill out the form, do NOT use all CAPS. Use upper/lower case as you normally type.
- If you are having difficulty completing the online form, make sure your browser is updated to its latest version and empty your browser’s cache. We also recommend trying a different browser. You may also need to restart your computer or laptop.
- If you are having difficulty uploading files, make sure your files meet the file size limitations as noted in the form. Generally, PDF or Word documents should not exceed 1MB; photos should not exceed 5MB.
- Note: you are not able to save partial entries. So prepare the answers to the nomination questions on a Word document before you attempt to initiate an online nomination.